Wednesday 25 January 2012

I need to..


I really don't understand the ways of love..
the way it makes you fall..
the way it makes you feel..
It is love alone that gives worth to all things.








And what I really hate is when i'm getting closer to him..
because i know..
i know
that..
uhmp..hirap sabihin..
o ayaw ko lang sabihin ang totoo..

Baket nman kse sa diname dame pa ng tao sya pa?

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other 
but in looking outwards together in the same direction.
haist pano b un?d kme pareho ng direction
dahil malayo naman talaga ang bhay nya sa bhay nmen..hahaha

To love someone deeply gives you strength. 
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

kaya nga masarap magmahal.
my inspiration ka sa araw-araw na buhay..
my dahilan ka para bumangon..

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.

Sa tingin ko masyado na akong nalerlerki..

I think i need to step back
then let go..

and most of all avoid him.. -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment